Friday, February 23, 2007

Series Finale of The O.C. was awesome

Yes, I know it's totally ridiculous that I am posting about the end of "The O.C." What a great show. :) The series finale was on tonight and I really think they ended it nicely. Everyone finished the series with a new direction in their life, the Cohens moved to Berkeley, Julie graduated college, Summer toured the world and followed her passion for social activism and came back to Berkeley and married Seth. So awesome. Ryan looked like he'd started a successful construction company and there was a really nice scene at the end where he reaches out to a troubled kid, and they tied it back really well to when he was that kid, someone who just needed someone to offer some help.

Oh man. What a great ending to the show. It's pretty nice, as I am just about to finish up here at University, it's been a long 5 years and now it's time to take the next big step. I started watching this show in 2nd year, and throughout my Co-op terms so it sortof feels like it's been something that has been a part of the whole University experience (hehe, we'll ignore the fact that Season 3 kinda sucked for the moment) :) Anyhow, it was a good, solid, awesomely sentimental ending, it ties into how I am feeling about getting ready to leave Waterloo and finish University... and it rocked. Fantastic.

No comments: