Friday, October 19, 2007

Cool computer stuff

My "Wish List" at the moment. I should probably get these two things eventually, but at the moment still gotta pay off the last set of moving expenses and then all these flights, to Texas, Canada, etc. Crazy. But anyway, these are in my sights.


Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks


Western Digital 250 GB External USB-powered Hard Drive

BestBuy has the camera for $99 and the hard drive for $149 right now, which are both pretty decent prices for this stuff. The camera ROCKS, it's got a Carl Zeiss lens with AUTOFOCUS which is really cool, and Face Tracking too! So you can move around and the lens refocuses so you actually have decent focus all the time. Also looks like it's a 2 Megapixel lens, and also has HD resolution capture for really good quality video. Pretty sweet. So I think this is pretty necessary with all the webcam lately with everyone back at home. Also, Alex has a Mac Notebook with a built in webcam and I am always amazed with the quality of his video. So I'm a bit jealous, and I kinda want a nice webcam too.

Anyway, just a few computery things I am thinking about getting when I get a chance.

No comments: