Thursday, May 06, 2010

Back to the Japan/SoKor travel journal

Hi all friends/avid fans of the Japan travel blog,

My apologies for the huge amount of time between posts, things have been super busy around here lately and there hasn't been a lot of extra time to write the journal lately. It's already May and I got back from Japan 4 months ago!! It's getting kinda ridiculous that I haven't finished the blog entries yet, so I'm gonna try to power through the rest this month.

There are only a couple days of the Japan trip left to blog, and from there I'll be moving onto the South Korea leg of the trip. Thanks for all your patience with my slooooowww blog posts, and I hope you are all continuing to enjoy reading about my trip. Thanks for all your comments in Facebook and by email and so on... it's super motivating to have a bunch of super keen readers like y'all. I'll try to get it all sorted this month!

No comments: