Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crazy shoes and a haircut

Two random pieces of news to report:

1. I'm still in the market for a new pair of crazy shoes. My clown-shoe Adidas Originals are getting a little worn out from overuse, and it's time for a pair of crazy Nikes or Star Wars Adidas shoes. The latest insane one I found is called Baby Bear Low, and it's so insane I should probably get it. Let's hope no one else is crazy enough to bid on these on Ebay :)

2. Haircut! I've been rockin' the crazy long hair for quite a while and I've been thinking about changing it up for a while. I still kept it reasonably long-ish, but lost a lot of the rocker look for the time being :)

And now for photographic evidence of these two news-worthy events...



Nike Baby Bear Low


Wow, so crazy


Me with less hair

No comments: