Saturday, March 12, 2011

iPhone Sleeve

I've been trying for a while to figure out what kind of iPhone case to get. The iPhone 4 design is so sleek and fantastic that I want to keep the case as minimal as possible. This is really just for the times when I am going somewhere and not carrying my phone directly in my pocket - and if it's bouncing around in my shoulder bag with my keys thrown in there carelessly (which they surely will be!) I need some sort of cover/sleeve.

Rather than go for the boring leather sleeves that the Apple store had, I wanted to get an "iPod Sock" but they don't seem to be selling those anymore. So I went onto Etsy (cool store) and found a bunch of homemade sleeves which were hilarious, awesome, and unique. I ended up going with this one from a company called SeaSideSew in LA. Very cool. http://www.etsy.com/shop/SeaSideSew



No comments: