Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy few weeks

Whew!!

Been a busy few weeks, lots of jet-setting and so ons. Crazy!!

Anyhow, finally had a little downtime to clean my apartment and unpack my suitcase from like 2 weeks ago. I've got a bunch of photos and also thoughts from the TEDx event to post as well as some cool pics from the Autodesk conference in Vegas. I'll try to get those all posted this week.

Hope you are all excited for your December holidays. I know I am!!!!!!!!!! Not too much planned, just chillin' with the fam in SF and we're going to have a great time. Insanely psyched for Mission Impossible 4 and some of the other great movies coming out. I'd love to see Diablo Cody's "Young Adult" with Charlize Theron, Hugo, Sherlock Holmes, Tintin, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Red Tails, The Secret World of Arrietty, The Lorax, John Carter of Mars... and more. Wow. So many great movies coming out soon!

Mike :)

No comments: