Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pixar Up Wrap Party

Last night was the Pixar "Up" Wrap Party!! The movie was absolutely beautiful. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the movie we got to bust a move on the dance floor, and it was a great party as always.
This year I was prepared from the get-go with the right shoe choice
Trying out the classic photo into the mirror trick
trying to be serious
then I just made faces for 30 minutes
yep, still making faces at myself in the mirror. I have 100 of these photos.
Paramount Theatre in Oakland!
Frank and Jess on the way to the movie
Kev at the movie
haha, classic
Inside the Paramount Theatre
Getting ready for the pre-show!
The choir
To the Fox Theatre for the after party
Sweeeeeeeeet
Kev and I psyched for the party
Me and A-Griz
Live band
Me and Lauren
Gats 'in it, x2
The photo of the evening
Unngggh
Dancin' up a storm
I wonder what those people behind us are worried about?!
Me and Brooksie
Gatarellis tearin' it up
Disco ball
Classic roommate behaviour
Haha
Awesome night!!

3 comments:

Kira said...

It was awesome Mike. See you next year?

hodanjamaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hodanjamaa said...

dude you went there, awesome!!!
saw the pica's at michael b johnsons flicker account and, it looked like a tottaly awesome party