Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hey, it's my own "Lazy Sunday!"

Haha what an awesome day so far. In my previous post I was talking about how I've been going to bed way too late for at least a week, (like 3 or 4am) and getting up at 8:30 or 9:00am, crazyness. But yesterday I guess I worked hard enough physically to ensure that I was going to get a good sleep last night!! A bunch of us helped Jon, Angelique and Jaime (friends from work) move to their new places in Berkeley.

We started yesterday around 10am (with lots of coffee of course) and buggered around for a bit because I found a whole roll of wrapping paper that Angelique was going to throw out so I was rolling around in it on the floor. The girls thought that was absolutely hilarious so they then unrolled the entire roll of wrapping paper on me, taped it all together and put this weird Trojan hat on me, then made me a cape out of more wrapping paper, so I was some sort of crazy looking superhero!! Haha good times. Later on as the guys were pulling up the moving truck I jumped out and scared them and said "You shall not pass!!!" in true Peter Jackson lord of the rings action. It was pretty ridiculous and the look on their face was priceless.

Taylor got some pics of this so I will post those once I get them.

So moving went pretty well and we managed to move all 3 of them in about 10 hours!! It was pretty hardcore and we were all pretty tired at the end so we came back to my apartment to eat a bunch of food, watch a movie and relax.

So yes that is my sweet sweet justification for my own "Lazy Sunday", I got up about 30 min ago (at like 3:30pm) - it was marvelous. My roommates just got home and have been out in Berkeley all day doing stuff, haha and I just got up. Crazyness. I'll post pictures from moving as soon as I get a chance.

No comments: