Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Visitng Matt in Cupertino

My friend Matt was interviewing at Apple last weekend in Cupertino, California. It was my last weekend in California for the term so it was great to hang out with Matt in California again. I headed down to San Jose and then to Cupertino and it was super cool. The Hotel that Matt was staying at was totally hilarious, the floor was a Leopard-striped carpet and there was some totally weird polka dot wallpaper, it was pretty nuts but still pretty fantastic.

The best part was the Hotel room came with 2 Leopard-striped housecoats, so of course the first thing I did was put one on and take random photos of myself wearing it. Awesome.

We got some good food and also went to the Outback Steakhouse so that was great. I then headed back to Emeryville and Matt had his interviews and we are both back now in Waterloo ready to move all our stuff. I am moving to a new apartment tomorrow and Matt and another Matt and I are all living together this term so that will be totally great.

Here's some pictures from the Hotel.


Hotel room in Cupertino

Haha Leopard-striped housecoats are standard in the hotel room!!

Matt droppin' Hamiltons

Sweet/pretty weird decor

Cool Apple building

The mirror in the room and the polka dot wallpaper

Outback Steakhouse for dinner

Matt at the Apple Campus entrance sign

Me at the Apple Campus entrance sign

Matt chillin' in the Hotel lounge

Sweet fountain outside

Haha man this Hotel sure likes Leopards and Leopard-related things!!

And another classic of me wearing the fantastically tacky Leopard-striped housecoat, and about to drink some coffee

No comments: