Friday, April 07, 2006

Staying up late again

Hey all,

Tonight was kinda lazy, watching the O.C., doing my laundry and stuff, but again I have stayed up too late. It's 2:49am and I gotta get to bed. I have been emailing lots of people and catching up on a bunch of emails that have been sitting in my Inbox for a while. For some reason I've found it's been so busy in the evenings that I haven't had much chance to write back to all of these emails so I am getting to lots of those now.

I got some sweet new shoes today, pretty sweet eh?!

My new Sketchers Brown shoes

Well it's late and I am going to get some sleep. Today was a really amazing day, I coded so hard and so fierce, it was fantastic. I think I must have written a few hundred lines today. There was something important I had to get done and I had to switch gears and jump onto this new project. It was really cool and fun and I managed to get it all done today which was really exciting. Glad to get that done as we are having a bit of a relaxed day tomorrow and I won't have to worry about making sure it's done.

Well off to bed. I hope everyone is happy and doing well. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Waterloo when I get back.

1 comment:

HKX said...

Woah... coder! Cool!
Your shoes looks real gud by the way :D