Wednesday, July 04, 2007

More fun in Kos

It's been a really awesome few days so far in Kos here in Greece. It's so great to be at a hotel where I am actually getting a decent sleep and I'm not packing up my stuff and moving it every second day!! Man that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

We are having lots of fun here and my Dad did his presentation today at the conference, an application of Fuzzy Logic principles for Control Systems. Pretty sure he's just a genius.


Awwwesome buffet breakfast


Mom at breakfast


Buffet breakfast area


Lights in the hotel


Mom and Dad out for a nice Pina Colada


Me with a Kiwi Daquiri, sweeeeeeet


Crazy pirate waterslide at the other hotel where the conference banquet is tonight

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think you may be having the most amazing vacation/european tour ever and i hate you just a little bit for it :P
It looks like a complete blast Mike!If you never come back I wouldn't blame you.

Congrats on making it into the Wal-E trailer! I cheered real loud for your Rat credit too.