Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why Jeremy Piven rocks

I think it's extra awesome that Jeremy Piven has to stretch his personality *that* far to become Ari Gold on Entourage.

Jeremy Piven won the Emmy again this year for his acting on "Entourage" and well deserved, I must say!! Also... his speech was just fantastic.

I mean, how often do you hear an actor speak in such a heartfelt manner, thanking all the right people, and really making it clear that they are doing their job for all for the right reasons? Amazing. When Ans and I met him in Cannes we were blown away by how soft-spoken and nice he was, and how he stopped and chatted to us even though they were all clearly in a rush and late to shoot their Entourage episode. Amazing. Seems to me like he couldn't be more different from the character he plays on TV!!

Isn't it nice when the good guy wins?


Jeremy Piven winning the Emmy for Best Supporting Actor

No comments: