Friday, August 29, 2008

Most recorded visitors ever to my blog

This is nuts.

As reported about 10 months ago, Google Analytics claimed that I had 930 visitors that month from 44 countries. I haven't looked at it in a while, but I noticed over the last few months that readership has grown from 1000 steadily to 1500, sometimes pushing more. Most of these seemed to be spikes when I sent out a link to photos on my blog to friends at work or something. But this month it has just been a rediculous increase in readership?!!! Thanks in part to some links from PixarPlanet and my posts on Wall-E toys and Siggraph 2008, it appears.

Anyhow... according to Google Analyics, this month I have had:
2,946 visits came from 77 countries/territories

That's INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As expected the top 2 countries are USA then Canada, with most of my visitors coming from California, followed by New York. So thanks California friends and apparently Joel (in NYC) you read my blog too much?!?!?!

Anyway this is super interesting, and I am again completely taken by surprise that this many people in the world (seriously, France? Australia? Thailand?!) care enough about my goings-on that they would read my blog. Pretty re-donkulous.

So anyway, folks... thank you kindly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much appreciated, and thanks for continuing to visit. I will certainly keep this up with this kind of readership. Crazy!

No comments: