Sunday, August 03, 2008

A quick poll of my activities at 4:47am

Why am I up at 4:47am? Lots to do, I suppose. Too exciting of a day? Yes, that too.

Since I am not really sure why I didn't go to bed like 3 hours ago, let's see if I can make a post-staying up too late list and see what was necessary on here...

What did I do over the last several hours?
  • Watched Saturday Night Live until 1am
  • Watched some of an old Saturday Night Live until 1:30am
  • Emails
  • Facebook
  • Flights for Siggraph
  • Emails to people for Siggraph
  • Figuring out details of my hotel, Metro Subway in LA, details for LA visit
  • Watched YouTube videos of us playing Rock Band at Nick's party today
  • More emails
  • Set up an automated bank transfer every week so I have an automatic savings account
  • Checked Canada vs. USA Dollar exchange rates
  • Read Google News
  • Read Slashfilm
  • Read about RottenTomatoes' 10th Anniversary
  • Checked Box Office totals for The Dark Knight
  • Went to the Apple website
  • Read around the internet about new iPod Touch rumours
  • Read the articles about Blogger in Draft and new Blogger features: Export, new Image upload stuff (thank goodness), FTP image uploads (thank goodness) and a bunch of other cool stuff
  • Decided it was insane to do all this stuff this late at night, and I should blog about it. :)
Ok now it's 4:53. I'm going to bed! :)

No comments: