Thursday, August 11, 2005

Website and Dave Matthews this weekend

Good times. Work has been busy but only a few weeks left before I head back to Canada for another 4 month school term.

I have the start of some design for my new website, it's all very exciting. Check it out at http://www.mikejutan.com Hehe I love my new professional web address!! Haha it rocks!!

In other news, the Dave Matthews Band is so amazing. I am listening to the new album now (and a bunch of old stuff too) and I am going with my friend Matthew "Matt-abet" Parrot and his brother to DMB in San Francisco this weekend. I can't wait to see the show, it is going to be awesome as usual. Last year the DMB show rocked so much, I was in the 2nd row behind the front section and it was so intense. Man those guys can play!! Going to a Dave show always makes we want to break out the guitar for like hours on end... it's pretty motivating musically to listen to DMB rock out so amazingly... ohhhhh man I am excited.

Matt and I are also going to see Ben Folds at the end of the month at this crazy Symphony Hall. I am psyched for that too because Ben Folds is also a musical genius.

Looking forward to the rest of the term here in California and it'll be awesome to go home too and see everyone.

No comments: