Thursday, December 29, 2005

Learning to program in Perl tonight

I need to learn how to program in Perl for this little assignment I am doing, so my buddy Matt gave me a good intro when I was at home and now I need to spend some more time on it. I am going to learn a few of the file handling features of Perl, and of course use a fair bit of Perl's fancy search and replace regular expression stuff. Should be a good review of regular expressions while I am at it! Yeah programming for fun!!! :)

All is going really well at the new apartment. I have unpacked everything and moved in all of my stuff, unpacked my clothes, packed away my suitcases, and pretty much everything else. It was great, I just spent a few hours on it this afternoon and now everything is done, so that rocks.

I'll post more when I have learned how to do some cool stuff in Perl.

No comments: