Sunday, May 28, 2006

An early birthday present!!

Tonight was sweet, we saw X-Men 3 and it was pretty awesome. Lots of amazing effects, the Golden Gate Bridge part looked really cool and in general the effects rocked pretty fierce. Couple of really ridiculous lines, but some really funny lines in there too. Good times!!

Anyway I just got home, it's about 3am and now it's officially my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came home to find a Pixar Cars Mack Truck Playset on my desk, with a note from Matt (aka "Heev") that said "Happy Birthday Mike!!" AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe I totally wanted this too, hehe, it will go really well with all the other cool toys I am going to be getting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Hehe yeeeeeaaahhh Cars toys!!!!!!!!!!

Mack Truck playset!!

Haha there is a car wash in it!!

No comments: