Friday, August 11, 2006

New tunes recorded, website changes

Word. This morning I woke up, ate some cereal and started recording a couple of songs. I always have such a miniscule amount of time between terms so I wanted to make the most of it. I have been listening to a lot of Joshua Radin and Matt Costa lately (cause they are awesome) and so I recorded a song called "Sunshine" by Matt Costa and a song called "Winter" by Joshua Radin. I'll be posting those to the new website soon.

Yes so onto the other major news-related thing, I have now officially moved my website to a different hosting company. I think this place will be better, I actually got a sweeeeet deal so it was cheaper than my old one, and now my domain and hosting is on the same server which I am happy about. It was only about $2.80/month for 5GB of space and 250GB of Data Transfer, that is sweet. I got a Linux server too in case I want to do any random scripting for the site too. Right on.

So if I have a chance I will post those new tracks online and also I want to post my final renders for Fine Arts and a render from my Raytracer as well.

No comments: