Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cleaner apartment, Jess's celebration dinner

Today was pretty successful for getting some housework done. I literally did 6 loads of laundry. Crazy. I washed all my towels, my sheets and my guest sheets... everything. It was pretty nuts but great to get everything taken care of. Took out the garbage and the recycling... you know, the usuals. Got all my sheets washed eventually too which is great, and sorted out my photo albums. I took a break and wandered outside but it was a bit rainy today, so made a quick stop at a coffee shop near my place for a chocolate croissant and a Passionfruit Italian soda. That was fun, I thought I'd try the Passionfruit flavour but it wasn't too awesome, I think I should stick with the peach one instead. :)

Jess, Frank's wife, just got a job at ILM after 6 or 7 months of looking for work so she is soooo happy and we are all happy for her too. So we went up to the Marin Brewing Company and got dinner there together and chatted for ages. It was really fun and Stephan and Katherine gave me a ride again, they are really awesome and it was really nice of them to pick me up on the way. They rock and they are friends with Frank and Jess but now I've hung out with them quite a few times too. They definitely have to come to my next party at my place! It is going to be ILM-themed and I'll invite all my friends from work.

Tonight was really fun and I am finally starting not to feel terrible and my cold is definitely almost gone. Today definitely I have felt better than I have since last Monday. Good times!! Jon, Angelique and Kevin were there tonight too, and I'm going to see them tomorrow at Jake's place for Jake's SuperBowl party. Sweet!!!!!!

No comments: