Monday, February 18, 2008

Pizza tracking?!?!

This is totally amazing. Hehe, only in America. :)

I just felt like ordering a Pizza, haven't done that ever to my new apartment here in San Francisco and I thought it would be fun. So I ordered online with Dominos... you select what you want, there are online coupons and everything, it's really well organized. You make a username, you select what you want, extra sauces, if you want toppings just on 1/2 of the pizza and so on, amazing.

Then you order it, pay for it with a credit card... and... there is a PIZZA TRACKER?!??!!!!

It tells you the person's name who is making your pizza, when they are making it, when it's been put into the oven... when it's being boxed up and when it's out for delivery. Now that... is amazing.


Pizza tracking?? I am so impressed.

No comments: