Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ratatouille wins the OSCAR for Best Animated Feature Film!!

Man, the Oscars tonight were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time ever that there has been a movie in the Oscars that I've worked on and been credited on... in fact it was my first credit ever!!!!!! And it WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an awessssssssome recognition of Brad Bird's totally brilliant filmmaking and storytelling. The story work of Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava and Jim Capobiano was just so fantastic, the story was so strong and powerful and inspiring... and I think it really shows how an animated film can talk to people of any age. So so so so awesome.

Congratulations to all my friends at Pixar and everyone who worked on Ratatouille. It was such an amazing experience to be part of such a cute film that has inspired people all over the world.

Good work everyone, and might I say... well deserved.

Cheers to the power of a good story and the passion and drive of 1000 talented computer scientists and artists to make that dream a reality. Wahhhhhhhhhooooooooo!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So freakin sweet! I'm really glad brad bird helped my make this movie. I'd like to thank the academy and jutan.