Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Party!!

I don't know anything much about football, but other than some really fast plays that I didn't catch and had no idea what was going on, I liked it and it was really fun!!!!!!! I went to Jake and Amanda's place in Walnut Creek today, and chilled with a bunch of my old school Pixar peeps. They are awesome, and super great to see them. There was a new Wall-E trailer as well, during the 3rd quarter of the game. And it was AWESOME!!!!!!! I actually hadn't seen it yet, and my buddy Joel sent it to me this morning. The trailer online was the full Wall-E meets a Vacuum trailer, but the one shown at the Superbowl had a cool preable by Buzz and Woody from Toy Story. It was cool to see them on screen again!! :)

Anyway, great time at the party, met some more of Jake's friends from basketball, and cheered for the game and ate some junk food. Fantastic.


J-Kiz and A-Griz


Jake "salting" some beer?!?!!


Weird pic of me and Angelique


Everyone having fun


Jon and the glorious food

No comments: