Friday, April 27, 2007

Jutan est dans le Paris!!

I got to Paris this morning and took the Métro from Charles De Gaulle airport to my hostel, I met some awesome people fron Germany after spending some time buying strawberries and other good stuff.

i am typing on a crazy keyboard here in paris!!
I an typing on a french keyboard it is nuts!!!!
i am here in paris and it rocks sooo much. Pleqse excuse the typing mistakes, qll the keys are different and there are french accents on the keyboard, this is nuts!!

I just got a cell phone today too so we are good to go!
I have free inconing calls so if you want the number please email me. But renenber I am 6 hours AHEAD of you if youre in Toronto EST time zone!!

I am in the Monmartre area. Sweet eh? haha wow it took me 2 min to find a question mark on this crawy keyboard!!! hahah today I went with my new friends Olaf and his girlfriend, both fro, Germany and awesome, to Montmartre area, saw Moulin Rouge and Le Chat Noir and more.

Here are pics I have qlreqdy.



Mike :)
ça va très bien!!!!!


Awesome gelato, coffee, red wine on the plane


crazy phone that took me 10 min to figure out


sweet Paris sideroad


Awwwweesooooome


cést magnifique!!


Bonjouuuuuur, France!!!!


A Patessierie (french for "awesome")


The tiny shoppers drug mart style grocery store had a Kosher section!!! I took a photo and a cute French girl talked to me because she thought it was funny!


Gold, pure gold. This is funny on SO MANY different levels.


How cool is this??


A "free" public toilette


Me at the Moulin Rouge


We bought the blueberry tart, and then walked for 4 hours to burn it off


Sacré-Coeur church


A cute cat trying to ride a motorbike


Hahaha the Moulin Brun!!!


A coffee place my new friends (in picture) and I went to and got a Café Latte


The Chat Noir!!!

No comments: