Thursday, June 28, 2007

Last day in Mykonos, off to Paros

The last day in Mykonos was nice, pretty chill and I hung out on the beach with my new friend George from England. We chilled there for a while and got a nice dinner, then headed into Mykonos town again. Good stuff!!

Today we took the ferry to Paros where I am now. It's pretty sweet so far but it was really hot today and we were sweating like crazy. Going to get some details sorted out for my last week or so of the trip tonight and hopefully have some nice Greek food too.


My feet and Paraga beach


Chillin' on Paraga Beach


At the hostel


Awesome steak dinner in the hostel


Sweeeeet free Jello Dessert!!


Pool at the hostel at night


Hilarious cat sitting outside a bar window in Mykonos


This cat rocked


On the waterfront near the Mykonos windmills


At the hostel


Me at Paraga Beach in Mykonos

No comments: