Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Positano and Amalfi Coast

Positano roooooooooocks. It is so out of the way, haha but man I love it. I got to Salerno from Rome and then realized that the bus to Positano was not only like 20 min like I expected... it was 2 hours!! So instead I took a boat which took only 70 minutes and I met some nice people from Milan and from Montreal and they gave me lots of advice on things to do in Positano. I think tomorrow I am going to go to Pompeii and then the next day to Capri. Sweeeeeeet!!

Tonight was awesome and I just chilled on the beach for a while and had a gelato and watched the sunset, and then took off up the hills to the hostel and talked to some nice British girls for a while and a girl from Australia. Sooo nice here and relaxed compared to Rome, so that is really good.


Leftover Gnocci and Pesto from last night's dinner for lunch, in a Nutella container


Me on the boat to Positano


Sweet


Awesome views of Amalfi


Steps in Positano


Overhead flowers in Positano


Snack/Dinner


Me on the beach


Chapel in Positano


More beach pics


Umbrellas on the beach


Sweeeet


Me and the umbrellas


Where I had ice cream


Rockin' out on the beach


Streetlights


Nightime in Positano


Nice cat


Beautiful views on the way back up the hill to the hostel

No comments: