Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting stuff organized

Today has been a good day in my new attempt to keep my weekends relaxing and from being a complete runaround all the time. It was really good, I had a pretty relaxing day for a change and I think this is going to be very good for me. Next week I want to spend some time walking on the beach.

I got up nice and late which was fantastic. Then talked to my parents for a while, then took a book and went to a coffee place near my house that I've been meaning to go to for a while. I got a nice coffee and literally sat there reading with the sun coming in the window for an hour and a half. Beautiful. Then took a walk through my neighbourhood, checking out some shops that I didn't know were there, doing a bit of exploring, and then got some groceries on the way home. Tonight some chatting with my sister, and now I am going to unpack my stuff from my trip to Canada (haven't unpacked my suitcase and it's been a week already), and get some other stuff organized. I think if I up the priority on sorting out stuff, I'll have a much nicer, cleaner place, and I'll be more relaxed on the weekends. This is pretty important and today was a good step in the right direction.

Whoa, check this out!! Also giving myself time to relax on the weekend makes me feel less pressured and free to explore ideas and reading that I've been wanting to do for ages. I just went to the Honda site and read this for a while, they have some really interesting stuff happening, they are releasing a Honda FCX Hydrogen Fuel Cell Car, this year?!?!!!!! Wow. http://automobiles.honda.com/fcx-clarity amazing!!

No comments: