Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blue Bottle coffee

Ok a few more things to yap about before I unpack some more stuff.

I made some Blue Bottle coffee tonight... at home!!!!!!! I grinded up some coffee beans I bought last weekend at the Ferry Building, and it was pretty sweet!! Obviously not as good as their Cappuccinos but still very nice.

Also... my buddy Yaron is getting here this weekend, which is awesome. This reminded me that I need to find a Shul for Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur. Fortunately there is an Orthodox Shul around here that will be great for Yom Kippur. Would be nice to check out that huge Shul here as well for Rosh Hashannah maybe. Anyway we'll see. There is a girl at work who is from Stanford and she is thinking about going to the big Shul too, and she is going to let me know if it sounds cool. Last year was nice with the Pixar people, but this year will be cool too. It'll be awesome to hang with Yaron again, and not walk outside all day in the hot sun in Berkeley like last year. :)

No comments: