Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Haight St Fair and LucasArts Party

It was another late night Saturday (see previous post) but so painfully amazing that I just kept rockin' all weekend. Awesome times!!

Sunday I headed to Ryan Darcey's place. Ryan is a producer on a video game at work, and so it was a LucasArts party and also a party just to chill and to see the Haight St Fair. It was wicked, everyone was awesome, I wandered around on Ryan's roof for a while, talked too much, and Pixar Lauren and I ate some slices of Kraft Singles cheese, which was pretty good, and only moderately nutritious. Ryan from ILM and other awesome homeys from work were there, and it was great. We eventually headed down to Haight St and Jeff, Lauren and I wandered the random exhibits together and laughed at the weird stuff, and peered hopefully at the tasty food, waiting for a short line for some BBQ corn-on-the-cob (or at least I was aiming for some 'o dat). Eventually we found a ZipCar booth and I went to talk to them and tell them that they rocked. They made me spin a wheel of fortune... and I won $50 Driving Credit?!?!!!!!!!!! Amazing! So that was great, and I now basically got a free day of car rental. So amazing.

More wandering, then we finally found some corn (awesome) and ran into Afonso and Eric from Pixar!! Then back to Ryan's, and Hillel Lauren and a bunch of other work people arrived. Good times. After lots more fun, we headed out for some food at Cha Cha Cha, I've never been there before and I've always wanted to try it out. It was pretty interesting flavours, some random carribean food like Jerk Chicken and Fried Plantains, and it was all really good. Awesome times, great new people, and dare I say... great weekend? Yes, I dare say it.


A whole lot of chicken


Random hippies


Me and Jeff


Haha, oh, those hippes and their artwork


Some tie-dye shirts


This seems just so wrong, for so, so many reasons


Me and Lauren!! Rockin' it out.


Some people on a window ledge


Me on Ryan's roof


Me trying to get back inside


The paparazzi photo of the day


A one-arm taken photo, gone so... right?


Mmm... plantains


Lauren looking confused and possibly hungry

No comments: