Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ready? Set? Blog!

Wow. So I've just had a whirlwind of activities over the past few weeks...
  • Speaking at and attending the Maya API Developers Conference
  • My parents visiting from Canada for 2 weeks, going to Big Sur, the Ranch, and doing a bazillion other things
  • Indiana Jones Crew Party
  • Long weekend with my parents here
  • My 26th Birthday
  • Flight of the Conchords live show
  • Stephan's birthday
  • Wall-E Crew Party
  • and more...
No wonder I haven't had time to blog. Ok, get ready...

I'm gonna start the blog rollin' again and I've got a freakin' truckload of stuff to catch up on. I'll be bloggin' like a fiend until I'm back up to date. Get ready for some readin', folks.

Thanks to Matt Lausch for a swift email kick-in-the-butt with a "Hey man! Start blogging again!" message. Much appreciated. Sorry for the radio silence over the last few weeks, I've actually been so busy there was no way I had enough time to blog. Crazy. But here it comes again, and I'm glad to be back. :)

No comments: