Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Chanukkah Day 1

Tonight is the start of Chanukkah!!!! I spent ages trying to find my Menorah and eventually gave up looking for it after an hour of going through my stuff here. I am sure it's around, I just have to keep looking. Anyway, so I lit my magnetic menorah and also the hilarious Starbucks chocolate menorah that Jen and Tara gave me a couple of weeks ago!! I love it!!

Great times and I made myself a nice dinner, lit some candles and it was nice. I'm planning on doing some of the events coming up in the city this week for Chanukkah, and hopefully Matt will be around on the weekend so I can invite him over to make and eat some Latkes with me.


Starbucks chocolate Menorah!!!


Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel


And... Jewishy food. Bread with Smoked Salmon and Chevre cheese, a pomegranate, pickles, Maneshewitz wine... oy, what a meal!!!


Good times

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have a great Chanukkah my friend!
I hear that you met my co-worker Hannah the other night - we should all go get a drink sometime.