Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Pixar Wall-E trailer - more of my 3D work on screen!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My buddy Joel just called to tell me he saw the new Disney Pixar Wall-E trailer today, it just came out yesterday, and it is AMMMAZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff to look out for that I worked on:
  • 0:52-1:00: I UV Mapped the garbage cubes in stacks and that Wall-E is holding, allowing for colours/texture to be placed on them
  • 1:06-1:11: I did the graphics on the yellow road sign behind Wall-E, and again you see my basketball globe stand (the first model I ever made for Pixar!!) Soooooo exciting!!!!
  • 1:16-1:18 - Basketball globe in the background again
  • 1:18-1:20 - I painted the dirt on the TV, random garbage and metal frames Wall-E is standing on
  • 1:20-1:25 - I added the texture (UV Mapped) the fire extinguisher that Wall-E is holding
  • 1:28-1:30 - I did model fixes on the wooden palette in the front left of the screen


You can watch it here, or download a higher resolution file here:


Wall-E Trailer 2

No comments: